Higher Education Commission recently announced the Overseas Scholarships in PhD & MS/MPhil leading to PhD Program. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for the HEC Overseas Scholarships 2016 Batch 7
a) Pakistani/AJK nationals
b) Candidates must have minimum Eighteen years of education (i.e. MS / ME/ MPhil)
c) Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
d) Maximum age on Thursday February 18, 2016:
a. 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the
public sector R & D organizations
b. 35 years for all others
e) The candidates will have to obtain 50 or above marks in the HEC aptitude/scholarship test.
f) The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
g) The candidate must have acquired the requisite qualification on or before Thursday February 18, 2016
Apply Online for the HEC Overseas Scholarships 2016 Batch 7
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the printed copy of online application form:
1. Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials. Equivalence of the foreign qualification/s from IBCC
/ HEC will be provided with the application form.
2. Attested photocopy of domicile and CNIC
3. Statement of Purpose (One Page)
5. Research Proposal based on indigenous issues.
6. NOC from the employer for in-service candidates (only for Government employees).
7. Original online Deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favor of the Director General Finance, Higher
Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch
Islamabad as processing fee (Bank Draft is not acceptable)
Apply Online at : www.eportal.hec.gov.pk/
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2016 – www.hec.gov.pk