So recently state bank of Pakistan announced out the OG-1 Officers 6th Batch Jobs online at the official website of the State Bank of Pakistan. For these announced positions advertisement and online application link is given below.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 10th October 2016
Advertisement Announcement Date: 25th September 2016
Details for the SBP OG-1 Officers 6th Batch Jobs 2016
From this section of the post readers can obtain the details regarding the SBP OG I jobs in the state bank of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification Requirement.
- Bachelors Degree with 14 years of education in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC is to be submitted by candidates at the time of submission of application to validate that they possess 14 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said positions. Candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply. Individuals having Bachelors/Masters Degree with more than 14 years of education will not be considered. Maximum 24 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by three (03) years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
Testing and Selection Procedure
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP BSC/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure:- Application form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP BSC/IBP websites www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc & www.ibp.org.pk. Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself [only eligible candidates) by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application Form. Take printout of Form along with Fee Deposit Slip. Deposit test fee of Rs. 750/» for IBP testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL. ‘ Send Application Form along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, equivalence certificate from HEC, original IBP copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passport size photographs to
Send Application Form at:
Seniorloint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Banking Senlices Corporation, 1st Floor. BSC House. I. I. Chundriear Road. Karachi not later than October 10.2016.
- SBP BSC/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sentthrough post. Applications submitted in person or sent through e~mail will not be entertained.
- ‘Candidates shortlisted by SBP BSC based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers. SBP BSC/IBP will upload the test results at their respective websites. The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal address.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to the observance of provincial/regional and other quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Pre Induction Training
- After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examination, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF),
Islamabad. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify the theoretical training will be offered appointment as
Officer Grade-1 at SBP BSC.
- During theoretical training, the trainees will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 24,500/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad. Employees of SBP/SBP BSC/NIBAF, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible Daily/Incidental Allowance fortraining at NIBAF, Islamabad. Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees will be offered appointment as Officer (OG-1) on a consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 49,000/- per month as per Bank’s rules.Medical facility as per Bank‘s rules.Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Gratuity & New Contributory Provident Fund Schemes as per Bank’s rules.
Place of Posting
The selected officers shall be required to work in any department/division at Head Office of SBP BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country. Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. We are an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/delayed or applications sent through e~mail will not be entertained. Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification at any stage of the process for current as well as for all future recruitment in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
SBP OG I Online Application Submission: www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc & www.ibp.org.pk
SBP OG I Jobs 2016 Advertisement