Government of Pakistan Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division) recently announced out the Cultural Exchange/China Government Scholarships Programme for the year 2017. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for these scholarships.
Important Dates Regarding NTS Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme
Last Date of Submission of Application: Monday, 14th November, 2016
Test Date: Will Be Announced Soon
NTS Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme 2016 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for the NTS Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme 2016
Educational Qualification requirement: The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc/BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
3. Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
5.The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
6 Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
NTS Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme 2016 Online Application Submission Procedure
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 14-11-2016.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidate can also use printout of webpage containing their test related information as roll no. slip.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For Online Registration :
To Download Paper Distributions :