The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) assign the task of conducting GAT based test to National Testing Service NTS for scholarships. So all the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015-2016.
Last Date of Submission of Application form: 11th November 2015
Test Date:29th November 2015
These scholarships are Fully Funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance, which varies from country to country.
Eligibility Criteria for the Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program
- The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture , B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS in the relevant field.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2015-2016 Advertisement